We are a UKAS accredited private provider of Fit-to-Fly tests.
Fit to Fly PCR Test
- If the country you’re travelling to requires evidence of a negative Covid-19 test, you’ll most likely need a PCR test
- Test available for home delivery (next day) or in Pharmacy
- Results in 6-24 hours from check-in at the lab
- Same day results for in pharmacy tests taken before 11am
Option 1 - Have a Test Kit sent to your home
Option 2 - Complete your Test at the Pharmacy
Select the test your require and book a time with the pharmacist
Please complete and submit a consent form before attending your appointment...
You can complete this form online or download it for completion. Please email the completed form to: email@example.com
Testing and results
Attend your appointment at your chosen time and your test results and certificate will be emailed to you the next day.
PCR - Fit to Fly
Test to Release
Test to Release is a government scheme to enable people arriving in the England to reduce the amount of time for which they must self-isolate. The government have appointed Shantys Pharmacy as an official Test to Release provider.
Anyone who arrives in England from outside the UK, Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man needs to self-isolate for 10 days, unless they are exempt, as well as test negative twice for Covid19 (on days 2 and 8 after arrival in the UK).
All travellers arriving from countries featured on the UK government’s red list must quarantine in a government approved hotel for 10 days and test negative twice for Covid19 (on days 2 and 8 after arrival in the UK). These travellers will not be able to end their quarantine early.
Under the Test to Release scheme, if you are not required to quarantine in a hotel, you can choose to pay for an additional Covid-19 test after you have been in England for 5 full days and end your quarantine early.
After booking and paying for your test, you have two options:
- Have a Test Kit delivered to your home if you live in E1, E2, E3 or E14
- Follow the instructions in the Test Kit
- Send your completed Test Kit directly to the test laboratory (postage is included).
- Track the results yourself
- Attend the pharmacy to provide a self-collected swab sample
- We will then send the sample to the laboratory and track the progress for you
Covid Testing for Travel - Book a Covid Test
Shantys Pharmacy provides PHE approved COVID-19 PCR tests from a UKAS accredited laboratory with next day results.