Shantys Pharmacy - London E1
Book in ahead of your trip to receive:
- The latest travel advice, tailored to your trip
- Recommendations on travel vaccines and antimalarials
- All of the jabs and tablets you need for your trip in one stop
We provide the following Covid tests:
- Express PCR Tests (1- 3 hours)
- Same Day & Next Day PCR Tests
- Click & collect Lateral Flow Tests
- Home delivery Lateral Flow Tests
Taking emergency contraception (or the morning after pill) is a safe and effective way of preventing pregnancy after unprotected sex. Your pharmacist can help you to decide if the emergency contraceptive pill or an IUD might be more suitable
Our presription services include:
- NHS and private prescriptions
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Online Prescriptions
- Delivery Service
In combination with a calorie-controlled diet and exercise programme, our medicated weight management service can help you reach a healthy weight
Going on holiday, attending a music festival, have important exams? Will it coincide with that time of the month?
Otherwise known as the contraceptive pill. Normally, these are available on prescription through your GP or family planning clinic, but it is not always convenient to attend either of those and the long wait can mean that your supple will run out before you make it to the appointment. We can help by issuing a supply of either the combination pill or mini pill.
- Discreet service
- Purchase tablets over the counter
- Other options including brands and strengths can be discussed with the Pharmacist
Home Delivery Service
- Home delivery for £3.00 to local postcodes
- Simply tell us what you need and we will send it out as fast as we can with our driver
- Free delivery on some NHS prescriptions and large orders
Shantys Pharmacy is a London based pharmacy located in Whitechapel covering the areas of E1, E2 E3, E4, and Tower Hamlets. Shantys Pharmacy is situated across the road from the Royal London Hospital. Shantys Pharmacy provides; prescriptions, travel vaccines, PCR Fit to Fly certificates, emergency contraception (morning after pill), contraceptive pills, erectile dysfunction and Period Delay pills.
Your Local Pharmacy
Pharmacy Service Whitechapel
Shantys Pharmacy and Chemist shop conveniently situated within walking distance from Whitechapel Underground Station.
Whitechapel pharmacy and dispensing chemist Whitechapel Rd London E1, with easy access to the Royal London Hospital.
We offer Covid Testing, Prescriptions and full range of Pharmacy services with home delivery.